Sunday, August 23, 2009

Nice Bar- High Bar

After getting ditched by two of my friends I decided to continue with my plan of checking out High Bar near Times Square. A little club nestled in the middle of Manhattan on the 16th floor, also known as the pent house, of what appeared to be an apartment building. Although this is not the typical view of Manhattan one would expect it was still a view after all. While various remixes of tango music played in the background men and women gathered on the dance floor showing off their most complex moves. For those who were less interested in showing off there were beds and couches where they could lay and sit to share their darkest secrets and most intimate thoughts.

Since I haven't been to too many nice bars in the city I will be grading more leniently on this one. Overall I would say that this is four out of five stars.

So if you want to take a special someone on a date or would like to have a more peaceful view of the city, this would be a great place to go. The best part about this place is that the people are friendly and not pretentious so you can finally relax, grab a drink, and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment