Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Chobani Greek Yogurt

Greek Yogurt- Unlike regular yogurt, this is slightly thicker in texture and taste. It also offers more protein than your standard yogurt.

Passion Fruit Flavor- For passion fruit lovers this may be your heaven. Buried underneath the thick and creamy yogurt is a generous serving of passion fruit enough to satisfy the taste. Although I do enjoy the taste of passion fruit I wished that it was accompanied by less seeds.

Pomegranate- Again with the seeds. Although not as big but just as annoying. I think that you may find the same satisfaction buying fresh pomegranate and putting it in yourself. Doesn't add much to the taste only to the texture.... crunchy...

Apple Cinnamon- Think fried apples. The thought of apples and cinnamon is very comforting for me. I am not sure why. I do enjoy the tiny apple chunks. It makes me want to make some fried apples myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment