Sunday, March 28, 2010

Quebec City- Canada


I truly do live to eat. Today my most enjoyable moments in this winter wonderland had always involved food. We started out the day eating fresh waffles, transitioned into eating crepes, then ended with some Italian. In between there were the snacks of course. I had a maple syrup ice cream cone and watched people eat hardened maple syrup off a stick. Not to mention out breakfast was some bread and very yummy cheese that we bought from the grocery store.

Also, my recent discovery is that I really like french soup. There's just something about it that makes it just right from the flavor to the texture. I had ordered food from every restaurant I have entered and have not yet been disappointed.

In addition, I had a taste of some very delicious gelatto. I remember my several attempts of this cold italian treat but it was either too sweet or the taste was a bit too much. But today I think I have found my favorite combination. It was sweet but just sweet enough that I didn't feel like gagging after a few bites.

No comments:

Post a Comment